Tuesday, January 19, 2021

to all the students out there...this ones for you...(well everyone can read it ;-) )

 

Well, another day, another semester. On the sum, I enjoyed being in school, and syllabus day was one of the best days...if you're an extrovert. ;) You got to see how things were going to go, use a new notebook, see the new people you might befriend for a few months...if you're a student, I hope that today is fun for you, even if you're in grad school--the first day is the best day, so make it a good one! I'll post the other post from this day either later today or tomorrow. Thanks for coming on this trek with me!


~sarah


HOWDY!!!
 
I just wanted to send yall a message that was a general "good first day of school" kind of message, so if youre not in school, you can disregard this part of the message and go directly to the end of the message (its cool because its like a choose your own adventure book! hahaha)...
 
so to those of you in school:  HAPPY SYLLABUS DAY!!!!!  i am so envious because of course this is the best day in school (well actually tomorrow will probably be better since TR teachers feel like they need to actually teach on syllabus day).  also because i love the first day of school every time!  i love love love that i getta go to see my new classes and all the fun things im going to learn and whos in my classes &c.  (im sure that a few of you dont believe me but if thats the case find someone who "knows me well" and ask...youll see) i always had a hard time sleeping the night before a first day of school and almost always (even last semester) have my clothes laid out so that i can just get up and get a great start on the day.  sooo, have fun, and remember to do everything to the glory of God!  He's put you where you are for a reason...okay, so on to the rest of the email.  you can skip to the ending salutation, if'n youd like...
 
so i hope that each of you has the best day ever and that things are going well for yall.  i havent received much mail yet but i guess thats because yall are writing super long letters, so ill understand if i dont get anything until next week...plus, if you dont write me i probably wont write you since my address pile is limited here (because im an idiot and forgotta bring em with me!  whoops!)
 
ill send the huge book version later because its not finished yet!
love!
°sarah

No comments: